Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Centra Healthcare
A great Outpatient facility is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Physical Therapy Assistant to join their growing team for a 13 week assignment!
The Physical Therapy Assistant is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Physical Therapy Assistant will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Physical Therapy Assistant must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapy Assistant or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Must reside at least 100 miles from the facility to qualify for this position.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Assistant Job, PTA Job, PTA Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Assistant Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- 100 % coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan(if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours(if applicable).
- Assignment completion bonuses(if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement(if applicable).
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
Aureus Medical Group