Senior Recruiter, Enterprise Growth
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by WeWork
With the rapid growth taking place at WeWork, our Senior Sales Recruiter will play an integral role building out the Enterprise Growth team on the West.
The role will partner with business leaders in creatively sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent into our growing WeWork team. Our sales professionals are at the heart of the expansion across the business and are loving what they do. You get to share their mission as we make WeWork the best place to work.
- Main point of contact for hiring managers for their specific discipline; works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Implements recommended recruiting plan including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Pre-screens resumes, conducts phone screens and makes recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.
- Collaborate with hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicates with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the WeWork vision and job role to extend and negotiating offers.
- Actively sources for passive talent.
- Attends and Organises recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
- Manages jobs in Workday, our applicant tracking system, through monitoring and progress reporting. Works with hiring managers to help them understand how to use Workday as part of the WeWork recruitment process.
- Acts as an ambassador brand when representing WeWork and job opportunities in the external market place.
- 4+ years of full cycle talent acquisition experience, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruiting sales talent across levels and functions, and ideally in the b2b saas space - selling to Enterprise clients
- Knowledge of the West Coast market preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Solid relationship skills required
- Bachelors degree needed