Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by WeWork
WeWork is currently seeking a Recruiter to scale the Community team in the Bay Area. This position will partner with hiring managers to find them top talent for their teams. If you are passionate about connecting people with amazing job opportunities, this is the role for you
- Partner with hiring managers and business partners to understand business objectives, and identify recruiting strategies to address them
- Own the strategy to recruit all levels of candidates.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Source, interview, and evaluate candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience
- Drive the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates on offers
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for active and passive opportunities
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing WeWork
- Manage jobs in Workday, our ATS, through monitoring and progress reporting
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices
- 3-6years of full cycle agency and/or corporate recruiting experience, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience in retail or hospitality industries preferred.
- Past experience in a small company and/or a start up preferred.
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Solid relationship skills.
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
- Bachelors degree required.
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the flexibility to think outside on the "box".
- We don't do everything the traditional way and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- Ability to foresee andidentify needs of the team.
- Takes an innovator and creators approach to any issues that may arises.
- There is no room for I at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- Also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!