Radiometric Applications Engineer (1217)
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by VEGA Americas, Inc.
- Design nuclear measurement systems to meet customer-defined performance and price parameters
- Provide detailed descriptions of equipment and equipment modifications needed to meet customer requirements
- Manage timely and accurate information flow while demonstrating proper technical guidance in potentially unstructured decision making situations
- Review and use customer supplied technical engineering drawings
- Create CAD-based two dimensional system drawings for proposals
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with high volume customer interaction regarding technical products and applications
- Use clear written and verbal communication skills with domestic and international customers
- Four-year college/university engineering degree
This job is available at the following location(s):
- Cincinnati, OH
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and matching company funds. The Company's annual bonus plan provides for increased income on a quarterly basis when predetermined company goals are met. Our Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits allow you to tailor your benefit plan to meet your individual needs.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D