Radiometric Process Technologist (Sales Engineer)
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by VEGA Americas, Inc.
The Radiometric Process Technologist will work in our Technical Advisors Group to provide expert technical solution support to process licensors, corporate technologists, end users, and EPCs. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a trusted advisor for process licensors, end users, and corporate technologist on radiation based measurement applications.
- Work with outside sales on large potential projects and meets with customers and/or EPCs to provide technical knowledge of applications and to provide the differentiation and value added through consultation and advisement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with process licensors and corporate technologist, in order to learn about new process licenses and potential upcoming projects.
- Provide engineering and custom problem solving ability for difficult and unique applications.
- Train representatives, customers, and employees.
- Attend and present at trade shows and conferences.
- Train and support the Applications group for nuclear application sizing.
- Provide a high level technical interface between applications and Research and Development Engineering.
- Perform duties of an applications engineer in a backup capacity.
- Ensure sales channel development with key rep sellers and the VEGA sales team. Provide assistance on sales calls as needed.
- Provide sales training as needed.
- Promote VEGA nuclear services offerings in conjunction with reps, VEGA sales team, or independently.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Engineering from a four-year College or University;
- AND five or more years related experience and/or training;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job is available at the following location(s):
- North Carolina, NC
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and matching company funds. The Company's annual bonus plan provides for increased income on a quarterly basis when predetermined company goals are met. Our Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits allow you to tailor your benefit plan to meet your individual needs.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D