Strategic Account Manager - California
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by VEGA Americas, Inc.
Supports sales activities of the organization by performing the following duties:
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within established territory.
- Develop annual forecast for assigned territory and execute sales plan to effectively meet or exceed goals for market share growth, topline revenue and new customers.
- Ensure sales and promotion of the comprehensive VEGA product portfolio to customer base.
- Act as Trusted Advisor for new and existing VEGA clients to ensure they receive platinum service.
- Maintain activity within CRM to include all relevant customer contacts, sales calls and strategic data.
- Prepare periodic sales reports defining growth opportunities within territory.
- Focus on customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Drive resolution to problems for VEGA customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Identify and implement corrections to problems and opportunities for improvement, both individually and through teams.
- Develop close working relationships with key customer personnel and VEGA sales and technical personnel to ensure a team selling approach and enhanced sales position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or related field;
- AND two years of related experience in the instrumentation industry;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experienced.
This job is available at the following location(s):
- Southern, CA
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and matching company funds. The Company's annual bonus plan provides for increased income on a quarterly basis when predetermined company goals are met. Our Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits allow you to tailor your benefit plan to meet your individual needs.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D