Financial Planning and Analysis, Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Phreesia
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis, Analyst
Location: New York
What You'll Do:
The FP&A Analyst will provide Phreesia leadership with critical analysis and information needed to make major operational, financial and strategic decisions. A key accountability will be to develop and maintain operational metrics and reporting in partnership with department leads spanning all functions at Phreesia. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the company's continuous forecast models to achieve corporate objectives and effectively communicate performance internally and externally.
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Build and manage financial model for forecasts; create and maintain reporting databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Prepare financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting and presenting information
- Evaluate new projects and investment opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analysis for executives as required
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or other related financial fields
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills required; familiarity with Adaptive Insights or other budgeting software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Organized, disciplined, and process-oriented
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Who We Are:
Phreesia is committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape-and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
At Phreesia, your hard work won't go unnoticed. We care about our employees, we recognize the key role they play in our rapid growth and we offer them opportunities to advance in our organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.