Program Coordinator, global integration coordination, HR Systems, Remote working
Posted on Jun 5, 2022 by emagine
Are you a Senior Program Manager/Coordinator experienced in resource and budget planning and monitoring in a complex multinational environment?
- Senior PMO/Projects Coordinator with experience of large complex IT Programs
- Strong Project Management
- Planning management (follow up and forecast)
- Resource management (follow up and forecast)
- Experience with HR systems (preferred)
- Fluent in English speaking and writing is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- At ease in a multicultural environment
- Structured and organised capable in working in multiple areas simultaneously
You will join a program team running the implementation a global HR system across over 40 countries. You will be first point of contact for the global integrations teams, drive and help them from specification to the hypercare. This will include planning, progress tracking, support on issues, ensure deadlines are met and report to the Central Integration team. You will link the global integration teams and the track and project progress.
- Create, follow-up, update a combined planning of the teams
- Follow-up progress, identify deviations, and take corrective actions
- Establish resources and budget forecast
- Follow-up and update the Global Integration budget and resource plan.
- Animate the project instances dedicated to your scope and share with your team
- Accurate reporting and communication with the IT Engagements manager, the Integrations PM, the Integrations Architect and the Lead Architect
For a full breakdown of the project details and deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.