Back End Developer/Engineer - Java & Spring Boot
Posted on Jun 4, 2022 by Niyahco Limited
Senior Back End Developer/Engineer - Java & Spring Boot.
Java, Spring Boot, AWS, REST APIs, Microservices, MySQL
I am seeking a skilled Java Back End developer with over 6+ years of experience including Spring Boot, working with microservices, RESTful APIs and with confidence in a fully AWS cloud environment.
This new role will be working in an exciting, dynamic environment with a disruptive, open banking, technology platform. My client is a consumer lending Fintech growing its savings and ethical lending platform with a move into credit cards amongst other exciting new product offerings.
The Back End Engineer will be responsible for collaborating closely with Product Managers to design, build and maintain the in-house loans and savings platform. In addition, you will integrate third-party components into the solution, optimise and refactor existing code as well as investigate and fix defects and other issues.
This is a permanent position based in Canary Wharf and offers a unique opportunity to build a career in cutting-edge technologies, whist constantly being challenged in a modern, fast-paced environment.
On offer is a package which will include an excellent base salary, bonus, pension, and medical cover.
- More than 6 years of experience in Java.
- Have worked on Spring framework and worked on IDEs such as Eclipse, VS Code.
- Have worked in developing REST APIs.
- Familiar with concepts such as OOPS.
- MySQL and Hibernate.
- Familiar with Docker and Jenkins.
- Follows best practices and coding standards.
- Design Patterns and Data Algorithms.
- Good with Spring Annotations.
- Strong Degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematical degree.
If you would like to join a FinTech trying to develop a network of challenger banks offering a viable alternative to high-cost lenders, then apply now!
Excellent salary from £70,000 to £80,000 + Bonus + Medical Insurance + Pension