Integration Support Associate
Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Responsive Search, Inc.
This position reports directly to an IT Project Manager.
The Integration Support Associate position is responsible for the support of the portals and EDI/API integrations used for the inventory interactions between the corporate location and 3PL's. Act as the technical subject matter expert for portal technical implementation, support, and integrations. Adheres to the best integration practices established by MuleSoft as well as the company Security policies. Constantly measures system performance and provides improvement-oriented suggestions to IT management.
- Support the portals and EDI/API integrations used for the inventory interactions between corporate and 3PL's
- Act as the technical subject matter expert for portal technical implementation, support, and integrations.
- Constantly measures system performance and provides improvement-oriented suggestions to IT management.
- Creates and Maintain workflows related to integrations with the Portals in the MuleSoft platform.
- Learns from and receives guidance from external Integration Engineer and Senior Integration Engineer resources.
- Maintains electronic interfaces between the iPaaS and the 3PL portals and 3PL Software.
- Provides Support for technical issues and follow up on established connections. Troubleshoots technical issues by confirming the validity of the problem, seeking known solutions, and compiling detailed documentation for escalation as needed.
- Proactively supports the Project Managers throughout the project life cycle.
- Supports Integration Testing prior to launching the solutions.
- Implement and maintains new 3PL onboarding into Smartsheet Work app
- Leads the onboarding, testing and continuous support of the new 3PL portal on the Sales Force platform.
- Stays up to date on new features on the software platforms for continuous proactive enhancement of the 3PL portals
- Leads training of 3PL portal's users
- Participates on technical webinars arranged by MuleSoft and achieve certifications related to the field
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and a positive rapport with all clients, internal or external.
- MuleSoft Certified, preferred
- Smartsheet Certified, preferred
- 2+ Years as Integration Analyst, Specialist, Developer Or
- Proven understanding of the Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience building MuleSoft workflows to fulfil business needs, preferred
- Experience integrating with the Sales Force platform, preferred.
- Experience on Sales Force B2B Commerce Portal, preferred
- Experience building Smartsheet workflows
- Experience Supporting Mule4 Error handler, preferred.
- Experience on MuleSoft's Partner Manager, preferred
- Basic understanding of networking and communications.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience and vice versa.
- Knowledge of preparation of Training Documentation and Execution