Senior Mulesoft Applications Architect
Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Mulesoft Enterprise Applications Architect
SALARY: $150k - $170k plus 12% bonus
Looking for a candidate experienced with Mulesoft management, ERP and CRM technologies. Experience cloud native azure aws, microservices, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures and event driven architectures. web and mobile development COTS Software TOGAF Agile development. They are using Salesforce so that is a plus. Must have ERP integration experience and Mulesoft Cloud
Seeking for an experienced Applications Architecture Leader to join the Enterprise Architecture team. This role will be responsible for developing architecture strategies and plans to support different application development portfolio needs across the different lines of businesses.
- 10+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with Mulesoft, Mulesoft Cloud, API management, ETL, ERP, and CRM technologies.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures. web and mobile development technologies/services, COTS software.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Typically requires 2 to 17 years of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of an exposure to fundamental theories, principal and concepts.