Cyber Security Architect
Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Cyber Security Architect. This is a fully remote position. This company is looking for a true security architect out of a large enterprise environment. They will work security infrastructure, Data loss prevention, security frameworks, application security, and preferably has experience with Azure.
- Contributes to a team that ensures the security of enterprise data and systems by developing enterprise information security solutions.
- Serves as a security expert in one or more of application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks and contributes to the development and maintenance of information security architecture.
- Engages with security specialists and other functional area architects to ensure adequate enterprise security solutions are in place to sufficiently mitigate identified risks, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a cybersecurity subject matter expert, assessing the business impact of cybersecurity risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Serves as an expert in one or more of platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security best practices.
- A working understanding of architecture-level information security and appropriate use enforcement technology solutions including advanced malware detection/prevention, mobile device virtualization/MDM, cloud security management, structured and unstructured database encryption, mobile application and remote API security, fine-grained application authorization and access control, security event visualization, big data user and entity behavior analytics, active adversary deception, and others.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary security theory and application (including vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques and attack vectors).
- Strong understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry.