Application Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
I am searching for an Application Support Analyst contractor for a client of mine.
The purpose of the role is to support, maintain, enhance and implement applications for enterprise client worldwide, perform functional maintenance and small developments, to support the current businesses of the Group and potential future businesses with continuously optimising software application performance.
- Provide second-line support for multiple global application environments
- Perform SQL Server administration duties to ensure ongoing stability of applications
- Maintain/modify data extractions to ensure data quality in applications
- Advise in the analysis of business requirements and the selection of technical solutions
- Develop solutions to solve business problems and enhance functional performance
- Develop application test plans, documentation and undertake testing
- Continuously adopt a pro-active approach to ensuring the reliability and availability of applications
- Provide flexible support & advice to other development & support teams internally & externally
Skills & experience
- Experience of application implementation and support in large environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of supporting and testing applications.
- Experience of working in an enterprise computing environment.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with pro-actively managing work and addressing and prioritizing demands
Knowledge but not essential
- Knowledge of any SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 or 2016.
- Experience of Ivanti LANDesk Service Desk Application or similar.
- Knowledge of SAS Analytics.
- Knowledge of Protiviti Governance Portal.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree educated or experience led equivalent Recognised technical qualification.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in application development or application maintenance and support
- Demonstrable understanding of applications management requirements
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification a plus
Are you excited now and can see yourself working in fantastic workplace? Then respond on the vacancy or you can recommend a friend!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.