Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Networkers
As part of that the candidate will take part in installation, integration, implementation, and support of the Company's software products on the customer networks and IT infrastructure.
Hybrid working available but must be able to commute to Stockholm or Gothenburg.
What you will do:
- Implementation and development of proprietary adaptors & interfaces to telecom network elements utilizing company's products and solutions.
Involve and lead activities at the customer site including:
- Collecting and analysing customer technical requirements,
- Design, develop, document and test custom/ad-hoc solutions using TEOCO's tools
- Install, configure and test of custom solution
- Train customer tech team on company's products and customized solutions
- Assist in analysis and resolution of on-going support and maintenance cases.
- Maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication and working relationship within the customer and internal company's functions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and proven experience with coding capabilities of 1 language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
- Experience with development and delivery of custom solutions and tools.
- A self-starter, independent and quick learner with an ability to work effectively within a team, locally and remotely.
- Presentation/training experience
- Good English language skills (fluent level)
- Requires a security check - EU Nationals only
- Experience with Unix and SQL
- Familiar with SQL scripts & Web Application Server (eg WebLogic)
- Good knowledge of UNIX Scripting
- Background in Telecom/Communications/OSS and BSS solutions
- BA/BSc degree - Computer Science/Industrial Engineering/MIS/Electrical Engineering or equivalent