Senior Service manager
Posted on Jun 3, 2022 by Bergman Holt
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We are working with client with national and international operations.
They are looking for a Senior Service Manager to:
- Lead, manage and motivate the Service Management team and 3rd party service providers to ensure service is delivered to agreed SLA targets. Provide strategic leadership in the optimisation and execution of the Problem & Incident Management
- Conduct on a timely basis service reviews, analyse and review supplier performance against SLAs and contract to assess, discuss and identify areas of non-compliance and manage associated service credits while building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Organise and manage executive-to-executive meetings to ensure supplier contracts perform optimally, providing a qualitative assessment of the service provision including the management of risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies. Contribute towards the negotiation of new 3rd party service agreements and areas of service improvement.
- Works with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster or major outage
- Works closely with the entire Technology division in ensuring that service levels are continually met. Ensure that potential or actual service disruptions are mitigated and resolved as quickly as possible
- Define and implement policies and procedures relating to the governance of third party Technology suppliers
- Identify improvements in services, processes or procedures. Manage via the Continuous Service Improvement register
- Provide input into the design of new or improvements to existing services to ensure that mitigation and contingency plans are appropriately addressed, before implementation and transition into support.