Senior JDE E1 DEVELOPER
Posted on Jun 2, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
This is a Home-based (remote) opportunity with a Publicly Traded, name recognizable corporation.
No current or future sponsorship of any kind is available for this role. sponsorship.
Work within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment to independently design and code new programs, understand and modify existing programs, analyze program process flows, and provide a knowledgeable perspective for the review of program specifications used in the implementation of software applications. Minimum supervision is expected.
Develop and maintain new or enhanced applications or systems
Develop JDE EnterpriseOne applications in accordance with approved methodologies
Troubleshoot and resolve reported applications/system issues
Perform systems analysis and business process design
Develop and implement new and modified interfaces
Develop reports and report delivery mechanisms
Use Crystal Reports or JDE BI Publisher to develop and dispatch reports
Mentor Junior JDE Developers and other Enterprise Applications staff on technical skills and design practices
- 7 or more years' experience developing software with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- 4 or more years' experience integrating data and database systems across multiple platforms
- 2 or more years' experience developing reports using Crystal Reports or similar top-tier reporting tool
Knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Toolset:
- (FDA) (RDA) (NER/C), Table Conversions OMW Financial Reporting BI Publisher E1 Pages
JD Edwards Integration Tools:
- Interoperability (BSSV) XML JDE Orchestrator/AIS