Posted on Jun 2, 2022 by RheEnergise
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lead to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with excellent commercial acumen and the ambition to develop into a member of RheEnergise's Executive Board.
In this role, you will develop and lead the overall commercial strategy of RheEnergise. The role is ideally suited to a person with innovative ideas and experience bringing a new product to market, who can grow a strong commercial team in the UK and potentially overseas. The Commercial Lead will report to the CEO and work closely with the Operations and Finance teams.
• Plan, develop, and implement a commercial strategy to bring RheEnergise's High-Density Hydro® technology to market
• Nurture prospective clients and own the end-to-end commercial management of high-value customer contracts, from initial pricing to contract structuring and performance management
• Manage and develop customer sales pipeline and CRM system
• Identify key opportunities to deliver value to stakeholders and react quickly
• Oversee pricing, timescales and resources for projects and negotiate with suppliers and contractors
• Establish and maintain effective business communications with key stakeholders
• Introduce appropriate governance and best practice
• Report regularly to the Board
We are seeking an experienced leader with a passion for cleantech and sustainability. We are a small team and look for someone with a good sense of humour, who can manage people both up and down.
• 10+ years experience in a commercial role in the energy or renewables sector
• Extensive knowledge of the wholesale energy and flexibility markets
• Passionate about renewables and cleantech
• Ability to present the customer business case, understanding customers' needs and how to solve their 'pain points'
• Experience negotiating high-value contracts (multimillion £)
• Strong management skills and excellent relationship builder
• Resilient leader with excellent motivational skills
• Experience of multi-country energy market variability
• Hydropower or wind-power industry knowledge and/or experience
• Willing to travel overseas occasionally for work
• Experience presenting at exhibitions and conferences
• Ability to conduct landowner negotiations
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS