Posted on Jun 2, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company delivers the only end-to-end solution that solves the infrastructure challenges driving today's unsustainable healthcare system. Connecting payers, providers, and patients, the company empowers any type of healthcare delivery model, from facilitating retrospective programs to enabling risk for prospective programs. Combining executive-level healthcare DNA with an extensible technology platform, the company is the bridge from chaotic healthcare to the healthcare world when Triple Aim optimization is truly realized. As a Software Engineer, you'll help the company build products that make a difference. You enjoy tough technical challenges, high responsibility, and building new things. You want to be in a high-impact role on a small team at a growth-stage company and you believe in the company's ethos: embracing Agile, test-driven development; constant collaboration; automated testing and continuous integration; using the best open-source tools and technologies; and of course, blowing away their users' expectations. The core of the company's stack is Python with integration with AWS serverless technologies on the Back End and ReactJS on the Front End; experience with these is a plus, but the company also hires polyglots that love to learn.
Essential duties include:
- Designing, building and owning features and APIs across company's entire product suite.
- Contributing to all parts of the development process including defining requirements, planning, prototyping, design, development and testing.
- Using your skills and experience to help make critical technical decisions and guide the evolution of company's tech stack.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Big Data technologies (Hadoop Ecosystem)
- Microservices architecture
- Test-driven development
- Software design and architecture
- Ability to work with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- Pride in the quality of your code.
- Ability to master new technologies quickly.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or other technical field (or equivalent professional experience).