Surgery - Surgeon (Physician #395116)
Posted on Nov 25, 2018 by Envision Physician Services
Orthopedic Surgeon Criteria:
- Graduate of Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship
- ATLS Required
- 16 hours of trauma- related CME
- Flexible scheduling- 15 days per month (7 shifts of 24 hr ortho trauma hospital call with a required 30-minute response time from home, followed by 4 clinic shifts (hours dependent on needs for the day), followed by 10 days off (no additional call during these days) *schedule model may vary dependent on hospital trauma designation
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) [Click Here to Apply] itemprop="name">Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.