Java AEM Software Engineer REMOTE
Posted on Jun 2, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Java AEM Software Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for design and development of complex, high volume & scalable applications focused on quote to claim applications in SAFE agile development life cycles.
- Clear understanding of cloud services, distributed systems, DevOps, and CI/CD practices
- Collaborate with business partners and Product owners to review backlog, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
- Translate product requirements into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with architectural roadmap.
- Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex insurance products.
- Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application, designs, and application execution.
- Collaborate with onshore/Offshore Contract resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
- College degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience configuring and implementing form solutions within Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience implementing form solutions within OpenText Exstream
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps, using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory etc.
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available forms solutions
- Experience with GitHub for source control
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, React, spring boot and Web Services.
- 3+ years of experience leading agile teams of up to 6-8 Engineers including employees, onshore contractors, and offshore contractors.
- Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition environment
- Experience in Micro services, TKGI, Pivotal cloud foundry, cloud technology, CI/CD is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Java, J2EE, preferably with Spring Boot experience, web and mobile development with ReactJS, or native iOS/Android development
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably Oracle, SQL server and MongoDB.
- Experience developing microservices using Pivotal cloud foundry & cloud systems at scale
- Experience with Web, Mobile and cloud technology.