SAP Hands On Manager
Posted on Jun 2, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an SAP Hands On Manager. This is a very hands on technical leading manager who will mentor and guide 6 people. This person will help deliver development solutions using SAP ABAP/Fiori. They will be hands on with programming and development.
- The IT Development Manager is responsible for delivering development solutions using SAP ABAP/Fiori and other technologies as well as Middleware solutions for interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems utilizing SAP PI/PO (Process Integration) and other suitable technologies.
- This is hands-on development role and also responsible for managing offshore development team, reporting to Sr. Manager, IT Development.
- Responsible for translating business needs into solution architecture requirements in collaboration with business analysts, architects, and development team.
- Contribute in all phases of the life cycle including; proof of concept, blueprinting, mapping, design, configuration, testing and go-live support.
- Configure and administer SAP PI environment (Development/Patching/Upgrade etc)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in CS or Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in ABAP/Fiori development and PI/PO.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, SAP Cloud Platform for Extensions, Data Modeling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services and OData Services.
- Experience with ABAP interface development protocols such as RFC, BAPI, IDOC, ABAP Proxy and knowledge on Restful ABAP programming models.
- Experience leading development projects with people management.
- Experience working on S4 with an understanding of the enhancement framework is a plus.