Full Stack .NET developer (C# and Angular)- initial 6 months contract inside IR35
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Research Product Owner to understand development priorities and backlog items
- Work closely with the Technology Delivery management, ensuring that all solutions fit well within the strategic architectural vision.
- Provide input into project timelines, estimation and roadmap
- Performs hands-on development, adhering to the SDLC framework
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of C# and Angular
- Sound understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience of Azure
- Investment Management experience
- Experience of micro-service development and API development
- Databricks and Python development experience beneficial
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Demonstrable ability to design and deliver complex systems at scale
- Experience of working with geographically disperse development teams
- Degree educated in mathematics or scientific/engineering discipline.
In addition to putting clients first, acting like an owner, and succeeding as a team, the competencies for this role include:
- Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in engineering excellence and instils these values in others
- Demonstrable passion for technology eg personal projects, open-source involvement
- Intellectually robust with a keenly analytic approach to problem solving
- Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve process
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with team members and senior business stakeholders alike
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views.
- Ability to communicate information technology concepts to non-technology personnel
- Problem ownership - takes responsibility for identified issues and works to resolve in a pragmatic manner
- Client focused, committed to excellence, strong attention to detail and a team player