Agile Development Senior
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development Senior. This company is looking for someone with 4+ years of Java, J2EE, SpringBoot experience. Also needed is test automation experience with technologies such as Selenium, Protractor, CypressIO, WebdriverIO etc. Any experience with Apigee, Docker, OpenShift, containers, etc. is preferred.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level common shared services.
- Deliver projects in Agile methodology.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with Amazon MQ/Kafka, LDAP AD, Ping, Databases, etc.
- Develop reusable components that can be leveraged in the enterprise.
- Participate in the day-to-day support activities.
- Work closely with client applications, other enterprise teams, test teams, business, and vendor partners to drive and promote technical design in all our engineering processes
- Drive the team to become more adaptable in quality assurance through test automation, and Continuous Testing practices.
- Build and maintain test automation suite.
- Support delivery and operations tasks defined by Dev Tech Lead and Dev Manager
- Technical Leadership
- Support planning activities, such as impact assessments, level of effort analysis and developer task assignments.
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture.
- Conduct regular code reviews to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers and test team members.
- Provide hands-on test automation support in writing, maintaining, and improving test code with best coding practices followed
- 5+ years' experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation, and production support of Java/J2EE/Spring boot/Apache Camel/Amazon MQ.
- Experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance related system design.
- Thorough understanding of messaging, ping, database, XML, JSON and web services (SOAP/REST).
- Preferred skills- Apigee, Docker/Open Shift/OAuth 2.0/Kubernetes/Maven/Jenkins.
- Some exposure to infrastructure, network, and enterprise scale environments.
- At least 4 years of experience developing test automation using automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, CypressIO, WebdriverIO etc.
- Experience in using Eclipse with BDD Cucumber Selenium Framework with Res-Assured Framework, Postman for APOI manual testing and Newman for API Automation.
- Experience in Testing Microservices/API which includes Contract Testing, Mocking, integration between services, Functional Testing, unit testing, integration testing using mock/stubs etc.
- Expertise in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins
- Experience in using either Cloud provider or Container for test execution purposes
- Knowledge in developing synthetic test data harness and experience in designing test data approach