Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Your background should be:
* You have risk and security management knowledge and experience in areas such as: Identity and Access Management, ISO2700x and NIST norms, Privacy regulations (GDPR), Risk Control Framework, BCM, SOx, Audits.
* Process Management knowledge
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure
* Able to translate abstract security policies and department vision and goals to operational objectives and actions
* You have knowledge at an academic level?
* You preferably have a globally general accepted security certification such as CISSP, CISM, or CRISC
* IT-management process knowledge (such as ITIL, Cobit, or Scrum/Agile)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* You focus on detail and can apply pragmatically to the broader picture
* You are continuously raising the bar
* You have excellent communication skills to guide your colleagues in the world of Risk
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.