SAP S/4 HANA Finance Consultant - Remote/Eindhoven
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Consol Partners
S4 HANA Finance Business Support Consultant
Initial 12 month contract + extensions
Eindhoven, Netherlands/Remote (2-3 days onsite per week)
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
In 2021, our client decided to invest in a multi-year digital transformation program. One key project of this program is to implement their next generation ERP SAP S/4 HANA.
Our client is looking for senior SAP S/4 HANA Finance Consultant who will be joining the S/4 Hana project team under the Record to Report (R2R) Lead. In this role you will work directly with the business finance and IT teams spanned across the globe.
The key job responsibility is to support the S/4 HANA Record to Report track to determine the right architectural choices in SAP S/4 eg currency set up, parallel ledger, impact on asset accounting, material ledger set-up and later in S/4 group reporting.
You will participate actively into the different project streams eg Change management, S-Ox controls for the new system, data migration, testing and cut over of S/4 Hana.
- SAP Finance (GL, AP, AR, Bank, RE FX - lease accounting, Fixed assets) and controlling modules (Cost center accounting, Internal order accounting, Profit center accounting, product cost controlling - Material ledger actual costing,cost object controlling, product cost planning), Profitability Analysis (COPA) experience >10 years in SAP ECC
- X functional experience (integration with SD, MM and Manufacturing systems like MES) >10 Years
- SAP S/4 HANA hands on experience > 3 years
- S/4 HANA Group consolidation knowledge
- Analyze data & assess the impact for the Data Migration ( SAP ECC to S/4 HANA)
- Able to handle business change management topics
- Collaborate with the Finance and IT teams to help drive key business and technical decisions
- Possess good finance business process knowledge including month end closing
- Ability to work with diverse teams across the global with diverse culture
- Able to handle workload under pressure and deliver quality
Nice to Have:
- Experience in SAP controlling (Material ledger/actual costing and Product costing planning) in S/4
- Margin Analysis (Account based COPA in S/4)
- Application of Fiori from finance perspective (Architecture, Apps per function or process)