Business Analyst - Target Operating Model, Corporate License
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Target Operating Model, Corporate License vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Examining relevant policies and resources on their impact on operating models and their applicability for corporate licenses
- Guiding teams responsible for the maintenance of legal entity information
- Planning and creating the target operating model, which includes every aspect as laid out in the previous section
- Organising review and syndication sessions, analysing details and documenting all operating model aspects
- Understanding the functionality of the central repository tool for corporate licenses, proposing improvements to the tool where possible
- University degree or any other comparable education in Economics, Banking or a Business Administration related field
- 10+ years of proven work experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Expertise in analysing business processes, systems and workflows along with know-how of elaborating target operating models, documenting processes and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel paired with the ability to prepare presentations and analysis
Your soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to analyse and explain complex information
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.