Human Factors Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Actalent
Are you looking for the next step up in your career? Do you want to solidify your experience within an industry giant in the heart of the European pharma capital? Then look no further.
A global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Human Factors Engineer to lead human factors activities in developing medical devices/combination product and apps from early phase to late phase development. This position is part of multidisciplinary and international teams, spanning across multiple projects, with human factors engineering being a key element for success.
- Provides human factors support throughout the product development life cycle
- Plans and executes formative and summative user studies, reporting and presenting design recommendations to the project team either using external vendors or using internal facilities.
- Design Instruction for Use and User Interface
- Performs anthropometric, biomechanical, ergonomic, and systems safety analyses to identify and assess risk in product development.
- Propose design optimization of the developed product.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, ergonomics, psychology, human factors, usability, user interface design, industrial design/graphic design or related discipline.
- Excellent skills in English and German, verbal and written are required.
- Solid experience in applying Human Factors Engineering to medical devices development from concept generation to health authority submission
To find out more about this role, please apply directly, or reach out at (see below)
Job Title: Human Factors Engineer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek and Actalent Services, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.