SharePoint Engineer - Migration Support
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SharePoint Engineer - Migration Support - Remote (within the EU or Switzerland) long term contract for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Defining and scheduling migration batches paired with monitoring and checking site as well as content migrations
- Working with and operating the migration tools like Metalogix Content Matrix, SharePoint Migration Tool or PowerShell script, together with existing codebase to execute migrations
- Resolving defects, which occur as a result of the migration process
- Reviewing and performing manual migration of sites and content as needed
- Working directly with users, ensuring the requirements are met for migration
- Being responsible for customer interaction and migration consulting
- 3+ years of work experience in SharePoint engineering or administration
- Familiarity with and understanding of the management of SharePoint sites, content and permissions, as well as their technical functioning
- Expertise working directly with customers like handling support tickets, understanding customer requirements and triaging or resolving issues
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.