Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer.
- JAVA software engineer for various projects, with a focus on new self-developed package for the capability B2B sales. At the moment we use a Cobol package, which we are going to replace with our own written JAVA application. The person we are looking for will be involved in the development of this new package, supported by the necessary architects and analysts.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in IT and at least four to five years of work experience with Java programming. You also have knowledge of Java EE and Angular, Docker and Spring Boot, You have experience with offshore teams.
- Your main task is to develop and maintain the applications for our capability B2B sales. You do this using industry standard technology. For Front End development we go all out for Angular, for Back End development we opt for Java EE (JPA Hibernate, EJB, REST) and other future-oriented tooling.
- And it doesn't stop there: together with your team you support the entire life cycle of the application: you build, test, debug, fix and optimize. Thanks to you, users can get the most out of the applications.
- You study the integrations between applications with other platforms or packages. You competently convert these results and solutions into production.
- Where the general helpdesk cannot resolve an incident, you will be called in. You analyze what went wrong, propose a solution and follow up.
- Project topics: B2B pricing, B2B invoicing, B2B sales intelligence, B2B customer
- collaboration and B2B service delivery mgmt.
- You communicate fluently in English (Dutch is a plus), so that you can work well with all your colleagues, partners and stakeholders. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
3 days per week Remote is possible with 2 days a week required onsite in Mechelen Belgium.