Freelance Product Manager
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Source Technology
Source Group are currently working with an international brand as they look to grow out the Product Management Team. There is a need for a number of Freelance Product Managers to join the team on a contract basis. The role is Fully Remote from anywhere within Europe.
This is an initial 6 month Contract, with the option to go Internal in the future.
Product Management Duties:
- Lead cross-functional internal discussions bringing together stakeholders from across our world-class teams including engineering, design, marketing, data science, operations, and the field; as well as external stakeholders from agencies, vendors, payment processors and mobile partners
- Develop thorough understanding of customer needs and business objectives and properly set goals accordingly
- Analyze data and conduct user research to make the best product decisions
- Rationalize KPIs, prioritize initiatives, write user stories, and spec features and tasks
- Work in Tandem with engineering leads to scope initiatives and lock features into sprints
- Coordinate and prioritize backlog in a fast paced, changing environment
- Lead the craftsmanship of the product.
- 5+ years of product management experience working on real-life, consumer facing products and services
- Experience in launching new products and features in a fast-evolving environment.
- Strong communication skills on several levels with the ability to manage stakeholders and prioritize their requirements
- An innovative and disruptive mindset combined with a high level of assertiveness and communicative skills
- Strategic mindset with an eye for details, paired with a hands-on mentality