Project Manager/Product Owner
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Talencia Consulting
Talencia is looking for a Project Manager/Product Owner, for the development of new products, for our customer, an innovative high-tech network for voice and data transmission.
Start date: ASAP
As Product Owner/Project Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for project management of the development of new services, their evolutions, as well as the management of their quality and capacity.
- Collaborate with the Product Planning team to deliver and maintain services that meet and anticipate user needs.
- Listen to customers and manage their expectations while respecting the scope of your projects.
- You evaluate the offers, and you ensure the proper execution of the contracts.
- Lead the development of projects in compliance with internal procedures.
- Report on the progress of the projects under your responsibility and communicate proactively with the various stakeholders.
- Guarantee the harmonization between the solutions architecture and the standards for enterprise architecture.
- Manage and guarantee that the new services meet the criteria for release and operational support in line with the service levels offered to users.
- Collaborate with the release & integration team for the production of services and their evolutions.
- 5 years of experience in ICT Project Management and familiar with Agile development technics;
- Knowledge of the emergency sector is an asset;
- Languages: French or Dutch speaker, with a strong knowledge of the other language, and a good technical knowledge of English.
- Organized, prioritization of objectives;
- Communication skills with the development team, users, customers & steering committee;
- Decision Maker;
- Customer oriented;
- Strategic thinker;
Offer from our client
- Permanent position;
- Attractive salary with a full salary package;
- Company car;
- 32 days' vacation per year;
- Good work/life balance.