AWS Data Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Data Engineer - 6 months - Mostly Remote
Our global leading client is responsible for building, extending and supporting one of the largest data ecosystems in the Benelux region.
Our client is building a scalable big data environment, and are hiring for further support from data engineers.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Being able to use technology such as:dbt, SQL, Spark, Airflow, Snowflake, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Terraform & AWS.
- Designing, deploying, operating and refining the cloud-based data infrastructure for online services with a high degree of autonomy.
- 4+ years as a data engineer.
- Someone who actively seeks collaboration.
- Being able to make decisions and provide knowledge and advice in architecture, technologies and engineering practises.
- Having practice in software development such as: coding standards, Git, CI/CD and infrastructure as code.
If you wish to work within a strong fast-paced team with like-minded individuals, then this is the role for you. Alternatively, if you have a friend who is looking for a contract along these lines then please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
Location: Mostly Remote (1 Day on site per week)
Duration: 6 months+
Start Date: ASAP