PKI Project Manager
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: PKI Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Brussels onsite
Contract Rate: Negotiable
Contract Length: 9 Months with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract PKI Project Manager to join their client onsite in Brussels.
Security project manager
Council of the European Union
Brussels (on-site only)
Will be required if selected
English (C2 level) and French (at least B1 level)
Master Degree in IT or related matter or Bachelor Degree complemented by 5 years of professional practice in IT Master
PKI migration, IT business process, Audit, Manage configuration & construction of 3 pki, security monitoring, performance monitoring, Risk & Vulnerability management, Cyber Security project (Nexpose, Q-Radar) ITIL implementation, Business continuity management, manage all projects with MS-EPM.
- Overall Practice in IT, min 12 years (but 5 more in case of Secondary Education)
- 12 years of experience in: Management of complex IT projects in an international environment; Analysis, Assessments and Reports of IT solutions and projects in a distributed architecture; Project Management of communication services and integration of IT security on a distributed architecture interconnected through wide Area Networks; Project Management of secured WAN solutions interconnecting a distributed architecture; IT security solutions, equipment integration and operation (firewall, encryption, PKI, etc.); Methodologies Prince2, PMI or equivalent; Microsoft Project; Microsoft Visio; Microsoft PowerPoint;
- 11 years of experience in: Network Services: OSI and TCP/IP layer 3 and 4
- 10 years of experience in: Open Source OS, software, databases and applications; Windows OS, software and applications; System, Database and application Security
- Certifications ITIL Foundation v3
- Prince2, PMI or equivalent
- IDE / Programming Languages
- Communication capability and responsiveness
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!