Occupational Therapist (Occupational Therapist #)
Posted on Nov 24, 2018 by KA Recruiting Inc.
Full-time Occupational Therapist needed at a hospital in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Plans, organizes, and administers Occupational Therapy services for patients referred who have physical and/or cognitive disabilities within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist, exercising professional judgement, knowledge, and skill in selection and execution of assessments and treatment plans. Participates in an interdisciplinary team to plan and implement Occupational Therapy services, staff development programs, and program evaluation/quality management/improvement programs. Acts as a member of the interdisciplinary rehab team by participating in team meetings and performs other duties as assigned by the rehab director to provide a more comprehensive and effective rehabilitation process.
- One year of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a hospital setting preferred
- New Grads Considered
- Ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF)
- Ability to perform therapeutic modalities
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university/college
- Current BLS certification, ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF), ability to perform therapeutic modalities.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.