Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey are recruiting for a ESOS Assessor. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of an Energy Services Dept. services, both technical and compliance.
If you are passionate about carrying out onsite energy audits, reporting to clients and for providing an initial source of technical advice, on energy related matters, to such that service elements e.g. compliance, energy efficiency and energy transition are identified and handled in a professional manner, then this opportunity offers just that.
• Provide support to other Energy Services staff on technical matters.
• Carry out onsite energy reviews/audits e.g. for compliance (ESOS or EEDA8) or energy/carbon efficiency etc. both in the UK and overseas (e.g. Europe) and generate professional reports on these audits.
• Where required, present reports to clients either in person or via Zoom/Teams etc.
• Liaise as necessary with external specialists or partners in the fulfilment of these services while ensuring that company remain as a main point of contact for service and or project management.
• Maintain the support of the consultant team over the implementation of the e.g. ESOS report and other recommendations by involving the relevant consultant (where required) in visits or significant Zoom/Teams calls to discuss existing ESOS report recommendations and to identify areas for implementation (short, medium and long term).
• With other Energy Services personnel, identify potential future equipment / service requirements, and suppliers, and work with the Senior Energy Services Consultant to maintain and expand the third party network.
• Assist in the expansion and / or upgrade of services to include, as an example, any the following:
o ESOS regulations (revised requirements under consultation)
o CCA reporting (revised requirements under consultation)
o Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations
o EUETS / ISO certification (currently through third parties)
o CPD Reporting (currently through third parties)
o ESG / TCFD
• Remain abreast of new energy/carbon legislation, regulations or equipment that might affect the client services offered.
• Maintain knowledge base of the staff (specifically Consultants) by carrying out (with Senior Energy Services Consultant) group training / awareness sessions as required.
• Maintain awareness of new energy related technologies that could benefit clients, and thus be offered by the company as part of the energy audit service.
• Work with the Carbon Performance Manager and Senior Energy Services Consultant to identify new client service opportunities or revenue streams, for the company
• To assist with any new services or responsibilities which the Energy Services Department take on as client services evolve over time.