Packaged Solutions Applications Engineer II (REMOTE)
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Request Technology
Packaged Solutions Applications Engineer II
Salary: $120k-$130k + Bonus
Location: Remote in any of the following states
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
A prestigious Fortune 500 company is seeking a Packaged Solutions Application Engineer II that analyzes, evaluates, and implements business systems and technical processes to support multiple business departments (Business Development, Finance/Real Estate, Security Governance, and Digital Services, among others). This position requires a blend of functional understanding with technical proficiency to deliver leadership, guidance, and innovative solutions to meet the business needs of our organization.
- The Applications Engineer 2 must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 5+ years' experience of application support/configuration in a legal environment.
- The ideal candidate must have good judgment, problem-solving, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience with legal applications, Copitrak, AccuRoute, Mailroom systems and Space Management applications is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Powershell Scripting is preferred.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to the Firm's Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the Firm's IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.