Software Engineer (PEGA)
Posted on Jun 1, 2022 by Cloudstream
My client is one of the largest financial organisations in The Netherlands and is currently looking for a talented Software Engineer (PEGA) to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 12- month contract with a view to extending.
As the Software Engineer (PEGA), some of the tasks you will be responsible for will be day-to-day activities that range from actual coding to active involvement in the delivery pipeline, test automation, test execution for different test levels, defect management, test data management, test strategy, automated deployments and running the software in the production environment. In addition, you will be required to deliver challenging PEGA solutions.
To be considered for this Software Engineer (PEGA) role, you must have the following:
Skills & Experience:
- A completed, relevant HBO or WO education (Informatics, Information Technology or Business Management);
- Pega CSSA or CLSA certified;
- minimum of 4 - 5 years' experience in developing PEGA applications;
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum software development;
- Experience in development with Pega cloud & DXI;
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles;
- Knowledge and experience as a DevOps team member;
- Knowledge and experience with systems within Rabobank is preferred;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation in The Netherlands - let me know if you are interested!