Documentation Specialist - Marketing, CIM
Posted on May 31, 2022 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Job title: Documentation Production Specialist
Location: Home based with travel once a week onsite in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire - will also consider fully remote if required
To £350 per day umbrella - Inside IR35
Our leading financial services client is looking for a Documentation Production Specialist - this role has an element of Marketing and Regulatory change to review policy documents.
As part of a wider project team, represent the business in the design and implementation of a new Point of sale and policy administration platform, defining future sales and servicing processes to deliver excellent customer experience together with target business outcomes for sales and underwriting.
- Represent a nominated business area, providing subject matter expertise and making design decisions that are aligned to the overall project objectives and the business case
- Review and refine process flows, User Stories' and system requirements, with minimum supervision so that the Development or Configuration teams develop the system in line with agreed expectations
- Identify the people, processes and operating procedures that will be most significantly impacted by the introduction of the new system, in collaboration with the Business Readiness workstream, so that they can be appropriately supported
- Write, review and approve User Acceptance Test Scripts and execute tests, to ensure that what is developed is fit for purpose, will meet the needs of the business and deliver on our project objectives
- Write, review and approve user guides and training material tailored for different audiences, in conjunction with L&OD and the business readiness workstream, so that users of the new system are fully prepared ahead of its release
- Operate as a change agent to ensure successful adoption in the affected business areas, participating in feedback sessions and assisting in the coaching of teams on new procedures
- A good track-record and in-depth understanding of your area of expertise and an awareness of market trends
- The ability to think out of the box' and articulate a forward-looking point of view as to how they adopt change and design effective processes
- Confidence to make effective decisions that may have long-term consequences, sometimes based on limited information
- A CIM qualification
- Experience of process re-engineering
- Involvement in large scale project work either inside or outside the company
- Involvement in change management initiatives
- Experience of working in an Agile' project environment would be an advantage
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
If you interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information and an informal conversation.