Key Management Service Analyst x2
Posted on May 31, 2022 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Key Management Service Analyst
As part of the Key Management Delivery (KMD) team, the job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and support of the various security services managed by KMD including performing the exchange of cryptographic keys with customers on a global basis, adhering to strict security procedures and standards and communicating with customers via email and phone.
These services include:
* The secure processing of transactions using features such as PIN, CVC, EMV chip and PayPass cryptographic functionality.
* The management of several Certification Authorities for the provisioning of PKI certificates used for EMV Chip off-line capabilities, certificates supporting internal infrastructure, SecureCode implementations.
* Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between the company and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered.
* Operate the security and key management systems used by the KMD within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
* Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects.
* Participate in the operational set-up of new security services offered by MasterCard and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services.
* Knowledge of payment authorization systems
* Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
* Customer service background
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
* Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
* Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
* Accurate and possess analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box
* Flexible and capable to multi-task and cope with emergency and stressful situations
* Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner
If this role could interest you please apply today for further details.