Posted on May 31, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
.NET Developer | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise | 36 hrs
Do you have an experience in .NET/C#? Do you want to be in a team who is taking the care of changing and running the solutions that you deliver? Then it is your time.
We are looking for a medior level of .NET developer who would be responsible for the full software development process, developing, testing and contributing for the enhancement of the applications.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, with proven ability to track and support multiple projects at once.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and be able to influence others
- Good communication in English (Verbal, Writing) for both internal (Stakeholder), and external
- Extensive experience and knowledge in .NET/C#
- Experience working CI/CD pipeline and TDD
- If you already have knowledge of or experience with some of the following: Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS, GIT, Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server, SSMS, Windows, Windows Server, Jasmine you would be first on the line
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.