Application/Release/Deployment Manager (German Speaking)
Posted on May 31, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Application/Release/Deployment Manager (German Speaking) | Leading Private Banking & Asset Management Group | Switzerland, Zurich - Hybrid Model, 40% WFH
You will be working for a leading private banking & asset management group with over 20 locations globally and over CHF 280b assets under management. Our client is focused on supporting long term and prosperous careers; offer amazing internal and external training, and tailored progression and personal development plans. Their Glassdoor reviews are a testament to this, with over 85% of 100< reviews recommending them as an employer, and many employees with 10-20+ year tenures.
When hiring our client focuses on character, looking for open minded talent with a drive for sustainability and long-term development. Once you join the company you will have opportunities to enrol in their academy based on performance and move departments internally.
You will be working with a motivated team of over 10 colleagues made up of internal employees and external consultants to develop a state-of-the-art web wealth advisory platform, collaborating closely with business specialists. The team are responsible for operating and developing the Avaloq banking system and related peripheral systems.
You will be responsible for application management, including release/deployment management. Full scope listed below:
- Coordinating and planning release upgrades in close alignment with external suppliers
- Collaborating in projects through analysis, concept creation, implementation, integration, testing and rollout
- Creating and supporting internal interfaces and developments
- Maintaining the operation of the wealth advisory platform
- Supporting stakeholders (business analysts, project managers, service owners, internal audit, etc.) by developing the platform and optimising operations
Experience & Skills
If you have some but not all the experience below, please enquire regardless
- Experience in application management - support and release process
- REST web services
- PL/SQL and Oracle SQL
- Experienced in Linux
- Knowledge of security
- Fluency in German and good spoken/written English is required
- Conceptual and solution-oriented thinking
- Systematic and independent working
This is a hybrid job role, 40% WFH and 60% working in the office. For Zurich based employees, travel to Lichtenstein once per week will be required.