Cloud Transformation Manager - Permanent - Remote
Posted on May 31, 2022 by Etonwood
Cloud Transformation Manager currently required for a role working with a Global Professional Services provider who are a leading Cloud Consultancy.
The successful candidate will -
- Be focusing your sound technical skills to analyse clients' cloud transformation opportunities, and provide relevant and practical solutions to address those needs
- Communicate well thought recommendations on architecture, delivery, tooling, costs and cloud operating models
- Manage complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services across the full scope of helping our clients' transition to Cloud platforms, or unlocking the full potential of cloud
You will have -
- Experience in architecting, design, implementation, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure, network, database, security architecture, IAM for cloud-based solutions
- Experience of technical reviews and assessments, cloud strategy, cloud architectures, cloud roadmaps, cloud solution design, and related sourcing activities
This is an ideal chance to become part of a leading, award-winning Cloud team of over 50 Consultants with 350+ engineering teams.
By applying to this advert, you are giving Etonwood Limited authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. A copy of our Privacy notice is available on our website for further details. Etonwood Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.