Director, Business Development (remote)
Posted on May 30, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Director, Business Development will adopt a solution-oriented approach to sell company's PCI P2PE and/or PayConex validated solutions to Integrated Software Vendor (ISV) organizations. The Director will drive business development opportunities and must excel in both a sales-facing and program management role. The Director will support the sales efforts to achieve optimum sales, new account productivity, profit and company objectives. This position is accountable to revenue objectives and tracking/reporting portfolio performance.
- Must be business savvy, articulate a clear explanation of company's value proposition, communicate products/solutions company offers today and understand industry trends.
- Collaborate with strategic partnership organizations, sales channels, product managers and technical staff to deliver new business opportunities by identifying and exploring potential relationships. Work closely with sales channels and product managers to facilitate partner interactions.
- Prepare and deliver formal business development presentations to potential/existing partners, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of company's solutions, the payments industry and the partner's current and future needs.
- Demonstrate product/industry knowledge including ISVs, Developers, VARs, retailers, distributors, dealers and licensees.
- Manage life cycle of business development opportunity from initial partner contact through program launch; leverage team members that manage certification process to company's platforms
- Proactively educate partner organizations regarding industry compliance mandates (PCI, etc).
- Update Salesforce daily with call reports, weekly work plans, pipeline information, etc.
- Meet and exceed agreed upon Sales targets and objectives and adjust strategic Sales direction as needed to exceed expectations.
- Minimum of five (5) years of payments industry and business development experience with a track record of over-achievement.
- Minimum of two (2) years of SaaS sales experience and Gateway experience is highly preferred
- Proactive leader who is results-oriented, dynamic and at ease with public speaking/presenting.
- Proven ability to understand collaborative partnerships with a track record of solidifying and monetizing those relationships.
- Strong ability to work within a team, collaboratively solve problems and remove obstacles.
- Ability to adapt communication skills to audience - executive, technical, marketing, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once in fast paced, changing environment.
- Experience using tools like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, to uncover and engage with qualified prospects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce.