Senior Systems Engineer | Social care - Home/Client based
Posted on May 30, 2022 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Senior Systems Engineer | Social Care - Home working with UK travel
Full-time, Permanent | East Anglia/South West | £40-55k + car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Systems Engineer to join a Managed Service Provider who operates across the Health and Social Care sector and support the deployment and support of new projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
Working from home, office and clients sites, the Senior Systems Engineer role involved delivering and configuring complex and large Microsoft based projects and migrations throughout the UK.
You will be supported by a Project Manager and used to working to a project plan using either Agile or ITIL methodologies depending on the client requirements.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be delivering projects in conjunction with clients' internal IT teams and their partners supported by your colleagues.
The role will involve travel across the UK with some overnight stays. When not at client sites you will work flexibly from the King's Lynn or Taunton offices and your home.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Migration/Configuration Experience
- Microsoft Endpoint/Intune Experience
- Microsoft 365 AD/Azure AD Premium P1 and Premium P2
- SharePoint/One Drive
- Microsoft Teams (3 Years' Experience)
- Azure Virtual Storage/Azure Files
- PowerShell Scripting
- Full UK driving license
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Defender Enterprise (P1/P2)
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (Plan 1/Plan 2)
- DUO/MFA (Multi-Factor-Authentication)
- Azure Information Protection P1
- Microsoft Power BI Pro
- Microsoft Automate
- Microsoft SQL Administration
- Microsoft Teams Voice
This is an urgent requirement and my client is able to move quickly for the right Senior Systems Engineer.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT, or apply now for immediate consideration.
- (see below)