Workday Systems Analyst
Posted on May 30, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Workday Systems Analyst - Up to £700pd (Inside IR35) - Initial 3 months - Remote/Dublin/Berkshire
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious global organisation, who is looking to recruit a Workday Systems Analyst on an initial 3 Month contractual basis.
Please note this role requires engagement with an umbrella company for payment and you will receive a daily rate of up to £700.
Our Client is embarking on an exciting transformation journey to support their business strategy which includes modernising their operating model as well as their technology architecture. As part of this they are establishing a new Enterprise Domain which will set the strategy, product roadmaps and will drive product and change management across their Finance, Procurement, Legal, People & Culture and Communications areas.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of Workday HCM implementation and/or support experience including gathering business requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Workday Pro-Certification (or equivalent) desired, but not required.
- Deep knowledge of Human Resources people processes necessary to quickly understand and effectively communicate with your primary HR stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, trustworthy and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment.
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me, Richard
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position