Senior Simcorp Dimension Developer
Posted on May 29, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Simcorp Dimension Developer. Candidate will be responsible for providing IT development support changes, enhancements to ICM accounting applications, primarily the subledgers in SimCorp Dimension. Candidate will help line manager/technical lead in day-to-day operations, provide application development support and guide/mentor other members of the team.
- Work with business/systems analyst teams to understand business need and provide effective solution to meet requirements and in alignment with architecture and technical roadmap.
- Support the Build-out, setup and configuration of new and/or existing application infrastructure.
- Integrate SaaS/COTS vendor solutions with the company's infrastructure
- Independently provides resolutions to code defects and production incidents
- Identify application infrastructure requirements and analyze environment issues and propose appropriate resolutions to meet project development and testing needs.
- Follow established methodology and controls guidelines and provide associated documentation.
- Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization.
- Interacting with project partners and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled
- Serving in an on-going partnership with business users, maintaining knowledge of business operations, strategies, information requirements, and priorities
- Maintaining current technical knowledge in the technologies used and proactively find opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical support to junior developers, testers and production support team.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education 5+ years of business analysis and SCD experience in the capital markets industry, with a strong understanding of Fixed Income products and Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Experience as a SimCorp Lead in managing small teams and acting as a mentor to junior team members in growing their domain and Simcorp knowledge
- Understanding of SCD FAP/FAM configurations, Portfolio Calculation, Message Queues
- SCD Data Warehouse experience a plus
- 8+ Hands-on experience on multiple technologies such as: Java/J2EE & Middleware (WebLogic, Apache, Spring Boot, etc.) technologies and Scripting languages such as UNIX Shell
- Experience in Build automation/CICD pipeline integration tools (Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Artifactory, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in database technologies/Relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience developing with large microservice based architectures and container orchestration frameworks
- 2+ years of experience using DevOps (CI/CD) Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library