Senior Software Developer
Posted on May 29, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Sr. Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced, Senior Software Developer to become part of an exciting team at one of The Netherlands biggest banks. Within the Risk & Finance department, the Sr. Software Developer will be building and further growing the Data Warehouse, collecting, storing, optimizing as well as transforming data crucial to the business and its clients.
Some of the day-to-day activities of this position include actual coding, test automation & test execution, defect management, test data management, automated deployments, as well as software support and operation during production. The team operates under the full Microsoft Stack, so senior experience in this domain is required.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have the following competencies:
- 8+ years' experience as a Sr. Software Engineer in Data Warehouse environments
- Experience with working in Banking
- Experience in Data Vault Datamodelling
- Extensive experience with PowerDesign
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Datamodelling & Datawarehouse techniques
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.