Posted on May 29, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
As Business Analyst you will provide insights on HR management data to support other teams in the company. Do you have experience with data quality analysis and small data migrations? Then this might be your opportunity to shine.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
- Execute data quality controls in coordination with other stakeholders
- Support data migrations to implement a new management system
- Provide hands-on support when required
- Be the point of contact with regards to data quality and management
AN IDEAL PROFILE WOULD BE
- 5+ years working experience in a relevant role (eg Business Analyst, Business Consultant, etc.)
- Experience with data quality, data management, IT
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or relevant fields
- Experience in refining and managing data with excel
- Stakeholder management skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Affinity or experience within HR
- Experience with small/medium data migrations
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.