Technology Sales/Account Manager
Posted on May 28, 2022 by Larsen Toubro Infotech.com
Larsen & Toubro Infotech is growing its sales organization and is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic entry level Account/Sales Executives across USA and Canada region
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 475 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile to assist our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 45,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
Certified Great Place to Work!
- Identify the opportunities of growth in the account
- Accountable for management of business satisfaction, business demand processes, and communication about the LTI Domain strategy and initiatives
- Proactive support to client's evolving needs, in alignment with LTI strategy
- Relay the customer's business needs to LTI resources
- Generating leads by interacting with the client stakeholders
Skills You Will Bring:
- You want to join an international group in order to realize your full potential. You are creative and entrepreneurial
- You will have a natural deep interest in technology, especially emerging trends, and will be able to articulate the impact of these trends on business models
- You will be able to lead the customer towards solutions which are beneficial to them, through being a trusted partner
- You are fluent in English and other local languages
Whats in it for You:
· Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
· Roll over vacation days
· Commuter benefits
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Certification reimbursement
· Rewards and recognition programs
· Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional 2021 Accolades:
Leader Across All Quadrant - ISG
Ranked 5th in HFS to 10 Energy Service Providers
LTI Recognized as a Leader in Everest Group's Insurance Platforms
ISG Leader in "Future of Work"
LTI recognized in Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Oracle Cloud Application Services