Middleware Messaging/MQ Engineer
Posted on May 28, 2022 by Church International Ltd.
We are currently hiring MQ Engineer(s) for our customer in Brussels.
In the context of the evolution of this infrastructure, we have several challenging projects and are looking for an experienced MQ system administrator to join and reinforce the team to:
- Maintain the current infrastructure
- Participate in projects using MQ technology
- Support the team for the follow-up of changes and incidents
- Security Management
- Process automation
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Administration of the existing infra (manage Servers, queues managers)
- Create queue managers and queues
- Prepare, document, plan, organize, execute, and validate changes
- Contribute to projects for the MQ part
- Follow-up incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Participate to support of the infra
- Analyze possibilities to automate activities, propose solutions, and implement it
- Broad knowledge of IBM MQ.
- Knowledge of MQ server and client setup and management.
- Knowledge and experience of automation and Scripting in MQ environments
- Recent successful proven experience(s) in similar/comparable environment
- Knowledge of MQ v9
- Knowledge and experience with high availability environments
- Knowledge of MQ on AIX/Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of the Agile Way of Working
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.